1408 Wisteria Boulevard
San Bernadino, CA 92402
Objective: Position as Supermarket Assistant Manager Trainee
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
9 years experience in the grocery industry, as head clerk, checker, and cashier.
Excellent reputation with customers as a competent, knowledgeable and helpful professional.
Enjoy my work and consistently greet customers with a smile.
Honest, reliable and productive.
Developed a reputation for excellent customer service by:
- acknowledging the customer's presence and making eye contact.
- greeting customers in a friendly manner, and giving them full attention.
- taking time to answer a question or find someone else who could.
- exotic spices and ingredients. ethnic foods.
- unusual gourmet items.
As Head Clerk, managed "front end" of the store:
- prepared daily schedules for staff of up to 18 clerks, to assure maximum checkstand coverage at all time.
- assigned staff to cover peak hours and continuous stocking.
Balanced checker's cash drawer with consistently high level of accuracy.
As Office Cashier for one year:
- accurately balanced books and balanced deposits.
- answered phones.
- prepared daily sales report.
- made deposits.
- processed returned checks.
- prepared monthly sales report for HQ.
COOP SUPERMARKET, San Bernadino, CA and
MAYFAIR MARKET, San Bernadino, CA
(bought by COOP in 1992)
|1991-1995||Buyer's Assistant||CAPWELL'S, San Bernadino, CA|
|1988-1991||Manager's Assistant||RUSANN'S Clothing Store, San Jose, CA|
Business Classes, 1992 - SAN BERNADINO STATE COLLEGE
From The Damn Good Resume Guide by Yana Parker